New mobile devices and hardware are the worst kept secrets in tech.
We can also see that the phone has a couple of buttons on one side - presumably the double-width button is a volume rocker and the power button is underneath, but on the other side of the phone there's a mysterious other button.
We're just over a week from the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S8, and expectations are high.
Watch this space for latest news on Samsung products. The bottom centre of the gadget may hold a special pressure sensor facility.
The Galaxy Tab S3 comes with an S-pen in the box, though the keyboard is sold separately. The smartphones will have desktop connectivity, virtual assistant and a button-free front among a plethora of features.
Users could also be treated to a better camera that is rumoured to be able to shoot video at 1,000 frames per second.
It's already working with banks to help them embrace facial recognition systems in coming months, they said, asking not to be identified talking about a private matter. Both displays would feature a WQHD+ resolution of 2,960 x 2,400 pixels and would also come with dual-edge curved displays. The apps are rounded for a more unobtrusive feel, and much of the information involves very basic line drawings.
Korea and China could get an impressive 6GB while the rest of the world, including the UK, will get 4GB.
Given that Samsung has openly mocked Apple's controversial decision to drop the headphone jack from the iPhone 7, it seems safe to assume that the S8 will offer the familiar audio connection. There can be two models under this segment with different screen-sizes. Well of course this will surely be the first Samsung device which will have this this features.
- Falla en California podría causar sismo de 7,4: Estudio
- Reino Unido pedirá la salida de la UE el 29 de Marzo
- Quemaron vivo a un sin techo — Horror en Italia
- Washington State Wants Judge's Restraining Order Applied To Trump's New Travel Ban
- Gitanos protagonizan una violenta pelea en Salguero y Costanera
- Fiscalía de EE.UU. vincula a expresidente Lobo con narcos
- Ministro Martín Vizcarra inspeccionó colapsado puente Virú — La Libertad
- Clases seguirán suspendidas el lunes y martes — Lima
- Federer advances to BNP semifinals after opponent withdraws due to illness
- Trump insiste en que acusaciones de pactos con Rusia son "noticias falsas"