Eagle-eyed spectators noticed that The Notorious had even stitched into the lining the words "f*** you" hundreds of times, a subtle message that no doubt was spotted by the undefeated boxer when the two men finally came face-to-face.
Despite claiming not to have known he would be required to make a speech during the show, McGregor delivered one of the best lines of the night to skewer "Money" Mayweather in hilarious fashion. "It's going to basically be a toe-to-toe battle". I don't fear this limited set of fighting.
Floyd Mayweather: He looks good for a 7 figure fighter, he looks good for a 8 figure fighter but mother fucker I'm a 9 figure fighter.
The series of four news conferences leading up to the Aug. 26 boxing match at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas has so much buzz that it's being held in arenas and promoters are limiting tickets to four per person. Y'all know what? This bitch made $3 million for his last fight.
Floyd Mayweather: You name them and I beat 'em. "We talking about from the nineties to now, world champion 18 years, but it is no problem". If you want four oz. gloves, let's put four oz. gloves on.
"I'm absolutely honored to be here before you and give you this great spectacle", McGregor said. "You going out on your face or you going out on your back".
Floyd Mayweather: That's right, sit quiet you little bitch.
"Floyd is the perfect motivation for me to go in and conquer the supposedly unconquerable".
Mayweather, 40, who is coming out of a retirement that began in 2015, briefly teased the a physical altercation on-stage, before saying, "We'll save that for the payday".
- Jet blast at St. Maarten's airport kills tourist
- Williams earns spot in Wimbledon final
- Senado llamará a hijo Trump
- Muere premio Nobel de la Paz Liu Xiaobo — China
- La viral amistad entre una niña y una enorme serpiente pitón
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to debut on Aug. 23
- Novak Djokovic se retira de Wimbledon por lesión en el hombro
- El dólar baja tres centavos y cotiza a 17,18 pesos
- Carrick named to replace Rooney as skipper
- Ricardo Centurión no para: nueva y provocadora foto en las redes sociales