The Snapdragon 835 SoC will be present under its hood. Now images based on it have popped up, giving a look at the upcoming phone in "Very Silver" and "Really Blue". Also note that a specific feature for Google Wizard would be provided like the one presented on the HTC U 11.
If these photos pan out, though, the phone looks to be more rectangular with sharper corners compared with last year's model. Even without the use of your voice as it takes a lot of time. The latest comes from Android Police, which posted an image of the next Pixel XL with a larger display and thinner bezels.
An Adreno 540 GPU holds the promise of crushing through any game you might throw at it, and finally, we seem to have around 128GB of native storage aboard the Pixel XL 2 and 64GB of storage in the smaller Pixel. If it is in fact final (or close), it shows clear signs of Google making strides to catch up with Samsung and LG in the display department.
You'll also apparently be able to adjust the squeezing intensity threshold, so you can find a comfortable level of pressure to activate it. And it probably won't just be used for Google Assistant, with the source adding that extra functionality, such as the ability to silence calls with a squeeze, is likely to be added too.
We have no information on pricing or an exact release date at this time. Let us know in the comments section. We're calling it the "XL" for the sake of ease of understanding here, not because we specifically have information suggesting Google is retaining that naming convention. The site also said that the upcoming Google flagship will feature a squeezable frame. It will supposedly be possible to squeeze the smartphone to launch, say, Google Assistant.
Now, these rumored specs sound awfully convenient and logical, but there's always the chance of things not turning out exactly as we expect them to do. Rumors are rife that LG would be manufacturing the Pixel XL 2.
- Presidents Bush and Clinton - Be humble in victory, responsible with power
- Reports: Manchester City to sign Kyle Walker from Tottenham for £50 million
- Choferes de la línea 60 mantienen paro por tiempo indeterminado
- Un tiroteo en Jerusalén deja 3 atacantes muertos y 3 policías heridos
- NZ woman thrown by jet's blast on Caribbean island named
- Saban speaks at SEC Media days
- Trump y Macron conversan sobre comercio justo y lucha antiterrorista
- Barcelona Sign Benfica Nelson Semedo
- Williams earns spot in Wimbledon final
- Conor McGregor guarantees 'knockout inside four rounds' against Floyd Mayweather