And it seems the stunner has gone back to her Latin routes, with this being her third Spanish single.
Minutes after announcing the release of her latest music video, Lopez posted an adorable photo of herself snuggling in bed with her beloved children, Max and Emme, the tops of their heads peeking out from beneath a camel-colored blanket.
Taking to Instagram this morning, J-Lo brightened up everyone's week as she dropped the video for her Spanish hit.
That's all Jenny needs to hear - because a second later, she's flirting with the filmmaker as he shoots her on island beaches, in lavish cabanas, and surrounded by local plant life wearing nothing but a leaf! "I'm so excited, you know, every time I finish something, I bring it home and I want him to hear it".
"I would be a painter", she said.
Lopez soon becomes Khotan's muse for the day, shooting in a series of stunning locations around South Florida involving several costume changes. It's there that she and the photographer decide that "Ni Tú Ni Yo" is all about Lopez showing off her impressive dance moves while modeling some seriously sex, jaw-dropping styles, while Gente De Zona perform behind her.
Alex Rodriguez may not be the only man in Jennifer Lopez's life.
- Ataque con cuchillo en Egipto deja varios turistas víctimas
- Honduras no pudo con Guayana
- Ivanka Trump sustituyó a su padre en la mesa del G20
- Wimbledon: Marin Cilic beats Rafael Nadal conqueror Gilles Muller
- Las Leonas golearon 4-0 a EE.UU, por World League
- La provincia volvió a tomar deuda y será la última del año
- Lionel Messi ya quiere ponerse a las órdenes de Ernesto Valverde
- Enaltece Peña Nieto la labor de Policía Federal
- Revelan trailer y primeras imágenes de la tercera temporada de Narcos
- Murray, Djokovic eliminated, Federer cruises to semis — Wimbledon