Arsenal face Sydney FC on Thursday (July 13) and Western Sydney Wanderers on Saturday (July 15) as part of their pre-season preparations.
Arsenal responded when Walcott and Francis Coquelin attempts were kept out in a good double save from Redmayne, who was again called into action to deny Joe Willock after a superb solo run from the midfielder as the Gunners had to settle for a one-goal half-time advantage.
Lacazette, who scored a personal best tally of 28 league goals last season, also reached the 100 league goals mark for Lyon and 129 overall since coming through the club's youth academy and making his debut during the 2009-10 season. The players later displayed the new look in front of a crowd of cheering supporters.
Danny Welbeck had a controversial second-half penalty saved by Sydney goalkeeper Andrew Redmayne, whose impressive performance ensured the match remained in the balance until Lacazette's late intervention.
If they can keep hold of Alexis Sanchez, a player who is seeking a move away from the club, then Arsenal's forward line next season would be absolutely devastating for opposition defences.
Iwobi, the man who provided the assist, took to Twitter soon after the game to express his joy.
Many Gunners fans were upset when Chris Willock declined a new contract and joined Benfica instead this summer - but his younger brother may be just as big of a talent.
"He's a top, top player and I think he'd be a good signing for Liverpool".
Arsenal's other summer signing was deployed as one of Wenger's three centre-backs, a slight surprise given that Kolasinac is expected to play mainly as a left-back or wing-back. It was exactly the start Lacazette needed to settle any jitters over having to live up to his price tag.
The same story claims that Lemar's representatives are already holding talks with Monaco and that Arsenal are "hoping" that they will be able to get a deal done. A clinical marksman who consistently gets himself into the right positions to finish chances.
Captain Per Mertesacker hooked in an overhead kick in the fourth minute from a corner to give Arsenal F.C. the lead.
- S&P rebajó aún más la nota de Venezuela por riesgo de default
- Venus Williams qualifies for historic Wimbledon final
- Exfutbolista del Parma asesina a su madre y hermana
- Presenta FGE solicitud de desafuero de Alberto Silva
- Garbine Muguruza vs Magdalena Rybarikova: Wimbledon 2017 semi-final preview and prediction
- Man Utd, Real Madrid players caught up in bomb scare
- Rosario, epicentro de una masiva marcha contra la represión en Pepsico
- La CGT anunció una movilización — Inconvenientes en PepsiCo
- Regatas le ganó a San Lorenzo y da pelea
- Kotoko lose technical team member in road accident