The key is to spend the money wisely.
Guardiola has been looking to strengthen the City backline after releasing veteran defenders Pablo Zabaleta, Bacary Sagna and Gael Clichy, with Monaco left-back Benjamin Mendy also understood to be a target.
Standout stat: Henrichs won the second-highest number of tackles in the Champions League last season (25). The club's other significant piece of transfer business was the £35m paid out to Benfica for goalkeeper Ederson. One wonders if United would have spent the same of a player like Fabio Cannavaro at that time, or was Ferdinand's Englishness worth that extra 10 million?
Henrichs, a graduate of Bayer Leverkusen's academy, enjoyed a breakthrough campaign in 2017-18, featuring in 37 games in all competitions and his outstanding performances resulted in him being named Germany's best player under-19 for 2016.
Law writes that Walker is unlikely to report for preseason training now while personal terms are worked out and the deal is finalized.
The 27-year-old England ace is set to more than double his wages with the move the Etihad.
And Sherwood claims that the main beneficiary from the transfer has to be considered to be Trippier. Seamus Coleman, as an example, scored that many in the Premier League last season alone.
"I believe in happiness - that's why I made the decision to come here".
Furthermore, there's never been a season where they'd need his pace and width more given the size of the pitch at Wembley, their temporary home for 2017/18. This has tempted Jose to go for Dier once again, but with Spurs' resistance, he could be forced to look elsewhere.
- La viral amistad entre una niña y una enorme serpiente pitón
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to debut on Aug. 23
- Ricardo Centurión no para: nueva y provocadora foto en las redes sociales
- Senado llamará a hijo Trump
- Muere premio Nobel de la Paz Liu Xiaobo — China
- Novak Djokovic se retira de Wimbledon por lesión en el hombro
- El dólar baja tres centavos y cotiza a 17,18 pesos
- TB Rays Colby Rasmus on restricted list due to injury
- Muguruza reaches another Wimbledon final — The Latest
- Saban speaks at SEC Media days