The latest report comes courtesy of industry news site Digitimes, which says Samsung is plotting an actual retail release for September 2017. Commercialization could occur before the end of the month for a price close to $ 610, according to The Investor. It is believed that Apple is experiencing difficulty in sourcing a satisfactory number of OLED screens, and that this could push the release date of the device backwards. SM-G9600 is definitely not the Galaxy S9 even though the speculators had displayed it to be one.
Samsung typically launches Galaxy Note phones around Berlin's annual IFA technology tradeshow, which is due to run between September 1 and 6 this year.
Hundreds of thousands of orders have already been made since the Galaxy Note FE came to the market, with a preference for Black Onyx and Blue Coral.
As far as specifications are concerned, the Galaxy A7 (2017) gets a 5.7 inch full HD Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection.
Other specs linked with the phablet are equally impressive. This could be a reflection of the fact that many Apple consumers were disappointed by this decision. While there will be a small improvement in the battery size included in the Note 8, it is natural that Samsung is placing the emphasis on durability in this department. So the company has been keen to emphasize its new eight-step safety procedure, which should ensure the sturdiness of the next gen phablet. The model number of that handset is SM-G9600, and as we told you in the earlier story, the device is powered by the sdm840.
- Chris Froome: I can cope without Geraint Thomas at Tour de France
- Jet blast at St. Maarten's airport kills tourist
- "Era un sueño jugar en Primera con Las Palmas" — Vitolo
- Real Madrid name reported Chelsea target Alvaro Morata in US squad
- Kevin Durant did not look amused after this Peyton Manning joke
- Senado llamará a hijo Trump
- Muere premio Nobel de la Paz Liu Xiaobo — China
- Agent of Antonio Conte's #1 target confirms player is for sale
- El dólar baja tres centavos y cotiza a 17,18 pesos
- Va niño tamaulipeco a Campeonato Mundial de Cálculo Mental en Malasia