KitGuru Says: While the Galaxy Note 7 fiasco hasn't completely blown over, it comes up far less in conversation these days so as long as the Note 8 has a smooth launch, Samsung will probably be able to put that chapter behind them completely.
One of the variant of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will be powered by a 64-bit Octa-core Exynos 9 8895 Processor with Mali-G71 MP20 GPU. In select markets such as the United States, Galaxy Note 8 will be running on the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset.
The biggest hardware change for the Note 8 is the dual rear camera.
The images were leaked by VentureBeat's Evan Blass, offering a closer look at the smartphone prior to its unveiling on August 23. Either way, all will be made clear in just a few weeks time at Unpacked 2017 in New York.
Samsung will have several months to make good on its Galaxy Note 8 launch before its stiffest competition arrives in the form of Apple's 10th anniversary iPhone later this year. Samsung has listed out the categories of smartphones which can be exchanged.
According to the leak, the phone will also feature a 3x optical zoom, allowing users to capture faraway objects. But now, the app - Google Daydream VR is available on for download from Google Play store. The camera also has a high dynamic range that highlights darker sections of the image for a balanced colour distribution. It has been designed to fit in the frame which gives it a big look, the bezels are hardly present. Along with the cameras, there's an LED Flash light with heart rate sensor can be seen clearly. The Galaxy S7 Edge (32 GB) is priced at Rs 39,400. We've seen the pair of rear cameras on the back of the upcoming smartphone, for example.
The battery will be charged through USB-C or wirelessly.
- Perú no descarta romper relaciones con Venezuela, según canciller
- Lucena: Smartmatic no tiene acceso a la data del CNE
- 'Hackean' el sitio web del Consejo Nacional Electoral de Venezuela
- Trabajadores despedidos de Pepsico vuelven a marchar al Congreso
- Derechos Humanos urge a combatir a fondo violencia contra las mujeres
- Red Dead Redemption 2: New Delay Brings Joy To EA, Ubisoft
- Alberto Mayol confirma candidatura a diputado por Santiago — CHILE
- Confianza del consumidor aumenta 1.8%: Inegi
- Netflix lanzará nueva serie basada en una novela mexicana
- Homeland security secretary replaces Priebus at White House