This isn't a false alarm, like the one that took place sometime last month wherein T-Mobile claimed that the DayDream VR support had already been extended to the flagship smartphones but in actuality, nothing of that sort had actually happened.
The Samsung Galaxy Note8 will be launched officially on 23rd August. The update installs July security patch and is being seeded as we speak. Both rear cameras are said to be 12MP sensors, but the primary, wide-angle one has an f1.7 aperture and dual-pixel autofocus.
Samsung has come up with a few offers on the Samsung Galaxy S7 and the Galaxy S7 Edge devices.
The U.S. version of the device will depend on Qualcomm's Snapdragon 835 chip, while the rest of the world will find Samsung's in-house Exynos 8895 chip inside. The corners however are more squared off and features a 1440 x 2960 resolution that equates to a 18.5:9 aspect ratio. Its screen is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Pre-order dates in some regions may begin earlier while it may take some 10 to 14 days before they begin. Google has promised that it will have about 11 phones extending Daydream support by the end of this year, but that is still small number.
Today a new handset has been added to the list of devices that support Daydream VR and is comparatively a more widely selling handset than the existing list. It comes with 64GB internal storage, which can be expanded upto 200GB. It will come with company's own Bixby assistant.
Samsung Galaxy Note8 price will be 999 Euros. Samsung has listed out the categories of smartphones which can be exchanged.
Following its August release, it will go on sale first in South Korea, US, and the UK in September.
- Here Are Liverpool & Celtic's Potential Champions League Play-Off Opponents
- Hijo de Nicolás Maduro es elegido para integrar Asamblea Constituyente — Venezuela
- Jorge Rodríguez: Elecciones ANC se repetirán en cinco municipios
- Wall Street crece animado por el buen balance de Apple
- Avioneta mata a dos personas tras aterrizar en playa de Portugal
- Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+ Get Google Daydream VR Support
- Vidal: "Bayern es como Chile, los amistosos nos cuestan un poco más"
- Asamblea Nacional Constituyente se instalará el próximo 4 de agosto
- Return of English giants makes UCL tougher — Ancelotti
- We are doing incredibly well, says US President Donald Trump