As of July 30, he's currently on track to play 661 rounds in office over eight years, assuming he wins re-election and completes both terms. There is no place for this kind of violence in America. Because of its magnitude, LeBron James isn't going to miss the opportunity to use his platform for good. Later that day, a police helicopter went down outside the city, killing two officers. Trump tweeted at 1:19 p.m. Here is everything Trump has tweeted since he was sworn in as 45th president of the United States. He played with Kentucky Senator Rand Paul, who has been an opponent of Trump's health-care reform plans. He's played with legendary quarterback Peyton Manning and Tennessee senator Bob Corker.
We don't know if Trump has played golf every time he shows up to one of his clubs. "This has been going on for a long, long time". We don't know, and the Trump Administration won't say.
Democratic Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren took a similar stance, tweeting to the presidents personal Twitter handle: "How can @realDonaldTrump can show whose side he's on?" The group played a full 18.
Gov. Terry McAuliffe, who had declared a state of emergency in the morning, said at an evening news conference that he had a message for "all the white supremacists and the Nazis who came into Charlottesville: Go home".
- Pizarro alentó a Kimbrely García cuando competía en el Mundial de Atletismo
- Chelsea 2 Burnley 3
- China pide prudencia a EE.UU. y Corea del Norte
- Los Leones buscarán la final de la Copa Panamericana
- Marcos Peña: "No hay excusas para no ir a votar"
- "Hubiese querido que votara Santiago Maldonado" — Florencio Randazzo
- Arreaza condenó amenazas de Trump
- FMF y Liga MX confían en Rafa Márquez
- "El resultado definitivo será el de octubre" — Vidal
- Marc Márquez marcó la pole del Moto GP en Austria