Motorola has a knack of teasing smartphones ahead of their official launch, and they are doing the same this time as well.
Moto X4 smartphone is expected to be announced at an event in Brazil on August 24.
The Moto X4 recently starred in a couple of hands-on shots, and now it's time for the phone to be the star of a brand new press render.
The curves seem a little less pronounced than a month or so ago, and the dual-LED flash is positioned differently in relation to the phone's dual rear-facing camera setup. Seemingly dropped in favor of the Moto Z range, the Moto X hasn't had a new addition since 2015 but we can now confirm that Motorola is working on a new handset in the X range.
Unfortunately, Snapdragon 660 and 3800mAh battery speculation may have been a tad optimistic, with an SD630 processor and 3000mAh cell under the hood after all, according to Android Authority's "exclusive" sources.
So what does the Moto X4 bring to the (crowded) table? The rear camera is a dual one which is 12 MP as well as 8 MP. This camera is capable of shooting 4k video at 30 frames per second or Full HD video at 60 frames per second. As per the renders, the 3GB RAM and 32GB Memory Storage variant will be available for the North American, European and Latin American markets and 4GB RAM and 64GB Memory Storage will be available for the Asia Pacific markets. The fingerprint scanner in Moto X4 can be seen right below the display.
As far as the camera hardware is concerned, Moto X4 is expected to house Moto X4 is said to come with 12MP + 8MP snappers on the back and a 16MP shooter on the front.
Additionally, the upcoming Moto X4 smartphone would come with IP68 certification making the device dust and water resistant. The Moto X4 will offer TurboCharge option to charge the device super faster in no time. If you are tech enthusiasts and love to know more about the smartphones and latest technology movements, stay tuned with us as we are offering daily tech updates here. Are you excited for another addition to Motorola's Moto X range?
- Keel Point LLC Lowers Stake in Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL)
- Andy Murray keeps World No.1 spot after Rafael Nadal defeat
- Julión Álvarez anuncia conferencia por acusaciones que EU lanzó en su contra
- Amplía sanciones contra Venezuela por Constituyente
- Julión Álvarez cancela concierto en Tucson, Arizona
- Se registrará la lluvia de meteoros más importante del año
- Chile jugará su primera final Panamericana en hockey césped femenino — Historia pura
- Moto X4 press renders leaked after the FCC listing
- Cristina Kirchner no podrá viajar para votar en Santa Cruz
- Matan a ex jugador de los Venados de Mazatlán