The actress, who is a regular on lists of the world's most beautiful women, posted an image of herself on Instagram that would probably put many women half her age to shame.
This, of course, is very true.
And although he's committed to sticking to his fitness regime while bulking up for roles - like his latest portrayal of top protection agent Michael Bryce in The Hitman's Bodyguard - he confesses he's nowhere close to as devoted as Hugh Jackman. "The eyes, for me, that's worse than the menopause".
Speaking about how his culinary skills leave an awful lot to be desired, he told Men's Health: "I am not innovative in the kitchen". Sound doesn't travel in lines-it oscillates.
"[Don] has programs that I can access online because when I'm shooting, my hours are so erratic", he explains.
The post comes just a day after Hayek shared a photo of herself hanging out at the home of her Hitman's Bodyguard costar Ryan Reynolds and his wife Blake Lively. But she probably didn't count on having to cook and babysit.
In the interview with Net-A-Porter's weekly digital magazine, Hayek also revealed which part of getting older she despises - and it is not what people might expect. Sometimes you just have to let your fellow actors help you out whenever they can. A straight line can be boring. "Patsy's Pizza. There's a Patsy's Pizza up in Harlem that's pretty much the best pizza. on the whole planet".
- La sonda Curiosity envía sorprendentes imágenes de las nubes en Marte
- Argentina se pone a punto para la Copa América
- Terminator 6 tendrá a Arnold Schwarzenegger
- 25 stats for 25 years — Premier League
- Chivas llega a Monterrey presumiendo campeonato
- Once fallecidos en disturbios tras elecciones en Kenia
- EU, listo para enfrentar a Norcorea: Trump
- Julión Álvarez se dice tranquilo ante acusaciones
- We're Having Conversations - Jose Mourinho Confirms Zlatan Ibrahimovic Re-Signing Talks
- Matan a ex jugador de los Venados de Mazatlán