Powered by ESS Technology's SABRE ES9218P, LG's new Hi-Fi Quad DAC will offer two new features that weren't available in the V20: digital filters and sound presets. Through the Sound Preset, users can optimise tone into four categories, namely balanced, clear, live and low-pitched. "Even with ordinary headsets, LG V30 users can experience much of the high-quality audio enjoyed by listeners using expensive headsets".
LG is gearing up for the launch of its next installment in the V series called the V30. Developed in conjunction with long-time experts in the audio space the LG V30 is a flawless example of the partnership strategy behind developing the ideal mobile device for audiophiles.
The LG V30 is going to be unveiled at IFA 2017 in Berlin later this week.
First off, LG confirmed that the V20's successor will indeed come equipped with Hi-Fi DAC (Digital to Analog Converter) for outstanding sound quality. Instead of specifically aiming for a truest-to-real-life audio experience, LG says, this time, it's deliberately making this DAC more customizable. LG has managed to cut the distortion rate down to 0.0002 percent. The phone maker has once again partnered with Danish premium audio brand B&O Play for this technology. And the handset's HD Audio Recorder is capable of using the audio receiver simultaneously as a microphone. The RAM can record loud sounds clearly, so the LG V30 can record a wider dynamic range of sounds, from a whisper to a thunderstorm, without distortion.
- Houston battles 'unprecedented' floods — Storm Harvey
- Perú: expresidente Alberto Fujimori ingresó a cuidados intensivos
- Official | Stevan Jovetic joins AS Monaco
- Porcell denuncia supuestas presiones en casos de corrupción
- Monreal no se ha acercado formalmente al PRD: Barrales
- Grupo D: Barça y Juventus, favoritos ante Olympiakos y Sporting de Lisboa
- Tinelli estalló contra Susana por la bomba sobre Cristina
- Pokémon Sol y Luna: Brock y Misty regresarán al anime
- Sanctions pile misery on Venezuelan economy
- Reportan explosión de autobús en la terminal de Córdoba