Hamilton now leads the title race for the first time since the same race a year ago, by three points from Vettel, with Bottas another 41 points back.
Hamilton was incredibly consistent throughout the whole race, and he was leading right from the start until the end.
"At this stage we don't know why, I'm sure there's a couple of things we'll look into and try to understand".
"Nevertheless I think it was an important day".
"Ferrari might be a little bit quicker when we get to the tracks where you can add downforce".
He added: "It was a difficult weekend but there is a long way to go". Last year he was third. The German had set the record back in July 2006 at Magny-Cours, France.
"At the moment you can maybe say Mercedes has an edge".
The Haas duo of Romain Grosjean and Kevin Magnussen were just over two seconds off the pace in 16th and 17th. Red Bull's Max Verstappen also showed impressive form in the wet, placing his Red Bull in second place ahead of team mate Daniel Ricciardo in third. "A current F1 car is totally optimised around running by itself".
The new limit will be 0.9 litres per 100 kilometres, down from the previous 1.2 litres. "It should be a fun race".
It's been reported that ditching Honda in favour of Renault power next season is McLaren's only hope of retaining brilliant Spanish dual world champion, Fernando Alonso. But it is amazing to come and have the back-to-back wins.
"Today the car felt fantastic, particularly on that first stint".
"That would free up Toro Rosso's Renault engine supply for McLaren", Noble said.
The drivers go to Singapore for the next race.
The deal could even involve a buy-out of the team. It's great to see.
It was the fourth year in a row that the Briton has taken pole at Monza, the fastest circuit on the calendar. The continuation of his woes does not improve his 10-point overall score in the 2017 season.
"We're extremely bothered [by it]", Abiteboul said.
"I like 'em vulnerable", Ricciardo said over the team radio.
"Either we didn't make the tyres work, or whatever it is, it's very slippery".
- Why the Pixel 2 won't be faster than the Galaxy Note 8
- Dodgers: Should Darvish Make the Playoff Rotation?
- River goleó a Bandield en el Monumental
- The storm surge threat, explained in 400 words — Hurricane Irma
- Irma golpea el norte de Cuba en su ruta a Florida
- Suman 65 muertos tras sismo de 8.2 grados
- Cayó grúa sobre rascacielos en construcción en Downtown de Miami — Huracán Irma
- Atendemos necesidades de damnificados — Incendio en Iquitos
- Terremoto en México: víctimas aumentan a 61
- Irma avanza hacia Florida, deja 14 muertos y bajo escombros al Caribe