You can watch it all live when Apple takes the stage at the Steve Jobs Theater at 10:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET. Apple is also expected to unveil a new smartwatch along with the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
The new device, which could cost more than £1,000, will reportedly feature a face-scanning camera and cable free charging for the first time.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 launched today in India, and now all eyes are set for the next big launch of the day by Apple. It is also mentioned that Apple is will release Apple Watch Series 3 and Apple TV (2017). Furthermore, the bezel-less display can also be seen clearly.
The iPhone X is also rumoured to introduce wireless charging and to feature vertically-stacked dual cameras. On an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, simply click this link to open the live stream in Safari.
Major features of the new phone including its anticipated name are flooding the internet. Apple was previously reported to have begun discussions with movie studios for creating 4K versions of the movies and make it available on iTunes.
A new Apple Watch and Apple TV streaming box could also be among the new products showcased by the technology giant.
While we are just hours away from the launch of the device, it looks like a lot of details regarding the upcoming iPhones are hitting the web. However, same cannot be said for Apple TV, as the company has witnessed a decline in sales year-on-year. Millions other will tune in online to watch the event.
- Juan Pablo Montoya rompe récord de aceleración
- #VIDEO Messi TOCA el piano para anunciar a la Champions
- Bloquean cuentas y puntos de venta utilizados para avances ilícitos de efectivo
- Homenajes a 16 años de los ataques terroristas del 11S
- Turquía firma un contrato con Rusia para comprar sistemas antiaéreos S-400
- Chelsea forward Alvaro Morata asks for respect after anti-Semitic chant
- Entrega EU 25 perros detectores a México
- El mensaje de Lali tras su frase sobre el sexo
- Así queda la pierna de Gilbert Meléndez tras una pelea de UFC
- Mercedes-Benz electrificará todos sus modelos antes de 2022