But while Toro Rosso, Honda's new partners and Red Bull's junior outfit, have predicted a big step forward from the Japanese firm, Honda's recent divorce from McLaren highlights the awkwardness of Red Bull's predicament - especially in terms of their attempts to keep Max Verstappen and Daniel Ricciardo out of Ferrari and Mercedes' clutches.
The decision to split was reportedly attributed to the power unit supplied by Renault to Red Bull, which has been less competitive than that of its rivals Mercedes, and Ferrari.
However, an announcement on Fernando Alonso's future at McLaren is likely to be delayed beyond the weekend, with the final dotting of i's still to be concluded.
"But after a slightly messy Q1, track evolution saw times falling dramatically in Q2 and Q3 and neither Red Bull managed to catch Vettel".
"That was really the first time we've had any kind of altercation in over a year working together so I didn't want to hold a grudge on one moment".
"I said the Ferrari could be a problem, and now it's Red Bull", Mercedes non-executive chairman Niki Lauda told Sky Sports television.
The race, which will remain 60 percent funded by the government, costs some S$150mn ($111.58mn) to put on every year but Industry Minister Iswaran said that would be going down to S$135mn a year.
For the time being, Porsche entering F1 with its own works team is not an option. Netizen reactions were generally positive, with many commenting that the video was funny and they enjoyed the chemistry between the two drivers.
Once close friends and karting team-mates as teenagers, Hamilton was singing a different tune after a dust-up at the 2014 Monaco GP.
The drivers from Red Bull were tasked with opening a durian and eating the fruit. Porsche LMP Team engineers have been ordered to check the pre-development/concept of a high performance combustion engine.
This will also mean Red Bull could continue its association with F1 without having to spend the pompous amount that it does right now.
The International Automobile Federation (FIA) attempted to ban the use of team orders in 2002, but the sport's governing body retracted the ban in 2011 as teams were continuing to find ways around the rule.
- Lanzamientos de Norcorea calman beligerancia de EU
- Luis Florido asegura que diálogo en Dominicana es "exploratorio"
- PMA donará a Cuba alimentos y asistencia tras paso de Irma
- Neymar changing the culture of PSG
- Diamondbacks beat Giants 3-2 for Ray's 5th straight win
- Gobierno venezolano ya vislumbra un acuerdo de convivencia con la oposición
- Exige Oposición garantías para diálogo
- Tropas iraquíes liberan del Daesh a la ciudad de Akashat
- Canciller agradece apoyo de EEUU a diálogo sobre Venezuela
- Suspenden vuelos entre Quito y Miami por el huracán Irma