Men on the left who are currently tearing down Clinton at every opportunity are repeating an insidious pattern that led to many women journalists being attacked online during the election, and to many Clinton supporters I know feeling like they had to conceal their beliefs to avoid being talked down to by frothy-mouthed Bernie bros.
You may have noticed Hillary Clinton back on your TV screen lately.
Titled "The First", the cover from artist Malika Favre was published by the site on Wednesday following the release of Clinton's new memoir and New Yorker editor David Remnick's interview with the former secretary of state.
His tweets were essentially a rehash of things he has said in the past.
Her 1996 book discusses society's collective impact on children and its shared responsibility for raising the next generation. "He wants to have that kind of power, that is largely unaccountable, unchecked". Eight year earlier she lost the Democratic primary to Barack Obama.
"No I don't", Clinton responded.
In true calm, cool, collected style, Clinton didn't take Trump's bait, and instead offered back a smart, thoughtful rebuke.
Trump fired Comey after receiving a memo from Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein that blamed the FBI director for mishandling the investigation of Clinton's email.
Yet, when she sat down with CNN's Andersoon Cooper, she offered a suggestion for future elections: Get rid of the electoral college. Very quickly, however, the President made clear that he had really fired Comey over his handling of the investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016 election.
- Explosión en inmueble de Zumpango deja una persona muerta
- Diego De La Hoya demuestra un mejor nivel ante Randy Caballero
- Defensa y Justicia y Unión chocan en Florencio Varela
- Luis Florido asegura que diálogo en Dominicana es "exploratorio"
- León se impone por goleada de 3-1 al Pachuca
- Desfile Cívico Militar del 207 aniversario de la Independencia de México
- Top UFC contender manhandles Bronx native David Branch
- ¡Hallan muerta a Mara Fernanda!
- Suspenden vuelos entre Quito y Miami por el huracán Irma
- Canciller agradece apoyo de EEUU a diálogo sobre Venezuela