In no particular, here are the 10 best we've selected.
Despite headline talk of big offers, the real money value of the actual bids was insulting, and when stripped of unachievable add-ons and accounting for deferred payments would have been considered worth less than £80M by Liverpool's money men.
One unnamed attendee described the atmosphere as comparable to a funeral, as the outing failed to heal any rifts that have emerged since the arrival of Neymar. A solution could be to put the Brazilian in the midfield in the place of Georginio Wijnaldum and play Mane out wide on the left.
Meanwhile, former Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard has recalled how he used to "hate" coming up against Coutinho during training sessions.
The Italian made a name for himself after joining Catania in 2011, scoring three deadballs in a matter of weeks: two in a 3-2 victory over Lecce and an injury-time minute equaliser against Juventus in Turin.
Coutinho got his first start in the disappointing 1-1 draw against Burnley last weekend.
The Portuguese international has virtually revolutionised free-kick taking in recent years with his strikes that have an incredible dip on them.
Liverpool will be looking to record back-to-back wins when they take on Russian league champions Spartak Moscow in the UEFA Champions league on Tuesday evening.
The Brazilian bent the ball over the wall and away from Kasper Schmeichel, leaving the Dane with no chance. It's a claim that doesn't hold up to even the most superficial scrutiny, but that's hardly unusual for a Sport story about Coutinho.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport?
- Más de 80% de inmuebles revisados tras sismo son habitables, dice Mancera
- El Gobierno liberará el precio de los combustibles
- Rescatistas japoneses ya trabajan en escombros de la CDMX
- Lanús quiere aprovechar el envión copero recibiendo a Newell's
- La app para reportar daños en construcciones — Reporte Responsable
- Thalía canta el "Cielito lindo" mientras recolecta ayuda para víctimas del sismo
- Dwyane Wade se convierte en agente libre
- ¡Gracias crack! Messi envía mensaje de apoyo al pequeño Leo
- Morata showing Chelsea were right to trust him with filling Costa's boots
- First MLB Player Takes A Knee During National Anthem