PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is proving to a true sales monster with its escalating userbase. During that time, the game managed to reach an impressive audience of 3.7 million players.
After reaching 1 million concurrent users on Steam earlier this month, "PUBG" shows no sign of stopping. The current rate depicts that the 20 million threshold could possibly be reached by the new year. Since then, it has exploded in popularity - selling over 13 million copies in the latest count.
So, just how popular is it?
The game was only released in late March, and has not seen any price drops since then. BlueHole did offer an explanation and apologie in a Steam thread along with a schedule detailing when the new season will start. "PUBG" is also slated for a PlayStation 4 release later, but a definitive release date is still unclear.
Microsoft declined to comment on whether it was in talks to extend the exclusivity.
PUBG Corp and Bluehole Studios have been itching to start a new season for their dedicated player base, but the astronomical growth of the game has turned into a bit of a roadblock. It reportedly stemmed from an old issue Chinese players had with the game's service lag, which forced many to choose servers in other parts of the world for better connectivity. "Right now, the team is solely focused on bringing the best game possible to Xbox One and PC".
- Cholo Simeone, mejor entrenador de 2016
- En Perú declaran día no laborable por partido contra Colombia
- ¡Buscá la campera! Se viene mucho frío y lluvia en Mendoza
- Mickey Rourke se mejora de una cirugía
- Search Continues For Missing 3-Year-Old Richardson Girl
- Guatemala revocó la visa de trabajo al jefe anticorrupción de la ONU
- EPN condecora con el Águila Azteca al secretario general de la OMT
- Anaya es un dirigente que miente y divide al PAN: Calderón
- The Bittersweet Fruits of Trump's North Korea Policy
- Sylvester Stallone dirigirá y producirá Creed 2