NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reported on Twitter that DRC got into a heated argument with Giants head coach Ben McAdoo on Sunday after getting pulled from the game, a 27-22 loss to the San Diego Chargers that dropped winless NY to 0-5.
The 31-year-old Rodgers-Cromartie is in the midst of his fourth season with the G-Men, and he has registered 26 tackles, 0.5 sacks and no interceptions for 0-5 NY.
It appears Rodgers-Cromartie was agitated by what was taking place in the game. He also had a half sack.
Deayon spent the first six weeks of the 2016 season on the practice squad before being placed on injured reserve. McAdoo said he suspended the two-time Pro Bowler after he walked out of the facility following a meeting between the two earlier in the day.
"I think the leaders on this team, they're not going to let anything like that happen", Apple said.
For the ability he has, and the production we've seen from him on the field, his five-year, $35 million contract seems like a bargain.
Things just keep getting worse for the New York Giants. He could play on the outside and he was able to become the slot cornerback when opposing offenses used three or more wide receivers.
However, safety Landon Collins disagrees with that. Perkins, Richburg and Vernon did not play last weekend.
- Ejecutan a cinco en Tultepec
- Estados Unidos podría reclamar al TAS el gol fantasma de Panamá
- Wenger dijo que es posible que Alexis se vaya en enero
- El Papa Francisco supera los cuarenta millones de seguidores en Twitter
- Model cites Kaepernick's treatment as reason for leaking video of Dolphins coach
- Liberan a familia secuestrada por talibanes hace 5 años
- Cepal mantiene en 2.2% previsión de PIB de México
- Manuel Pellegrini, el principal apuntado para dirigir a Chile
- La fiscalía suiza investiga a Al-Khelaifi por presuntos sobornos
- José López acordó una condena tras reconocer la portación ilegal de armas