It added that its representatives had interviewed Valcke in Switzerland as a suspect on Thursday.
A statement from the OAG said it was "suspected that Jerome Valcke accepted undue advantages from a businessman in the sports rights sector in connection with the award of media rights for certain countries at the FIFA World Cups in 2018, 2022, 2026 and 2030 and from Nasser Al-Khelaifi in connection with the award of media rights for certain countries at the FIFA World Cups in 2026 and 2030".
Former FIFA general secretary Jerome Valcke has denied allegations he received "undue advantages" from Paris Saint-Germain president Nasser Al-Khelaifi in connection with awarding media rights for future World Cups.
Khelaifi, Valcke and the unnamed businessman are collectively suspected of bribery, fraud, criminal mismanagement and forgery of a document, in a criminal proceeding - effectively an investigation rather than charges - ongoing since 20 March this year.
"As it announced in March 2016, the OAG (Swiss Attorney General) is already conducting a proceeding against Jerome Valcke, in particular on suspicion of various acts of criminal mismanagement". I have never done that.
"I refute the accusations against me or Nasser".
"There was a contract and Mr Valcke paid the rent", Stephane Ceccaldi said.
The Qatar broadcaster has denied any wrongdoing while confirming French authorities had raided the company's Paris offices at the request of Swiss authorities.
Al-Khelaifi has served as president and chairman of PSG since 2011-the year the club was purchased by Qatar Sports Investments (QSI)-during which time they have largely dominated French football.
Valcke was found guilty by FIFA's former ethics judge Hans-Joachim Eckert of misconduct over the sale of World Cup tickets, abuse of travel expenses, attempting to sell television rights below their market value and destruction of evidence.
After being sacked from his post in January 2016, he was initially banned for 12 years, which was reduced to 10 by FIFA's own appeal committee last June.
- Pide Fiscalía no distorsionar información sobre caso de Mara Castilla
- Aráoz: voto de confianza reafirma voluntad de seguir dialogando
- Plan de visas a cubanos por Embajada en Colombia
- Rodríguez: "Ya está la mesa servida" para realizar las elecciones regionales
- BancoEstado otorgó crédito de mil millones de peso a Guillier
- Así estará el tiempo el fin de semana largo
- Yanina Latorre se cruzó con María Sol, la hermana de Messi
- La tormenta sigue azotando a Samsung: renunciará su CEO
- Ofelia se transformó en huracán y tiene categoría 1
- Descubren un gigante agujero en la Antártida que asombra a los científicos