The Brazilian Grand Prix is one which sits fondly in the minds of most due to Autordomo Jose Carlos Pace producing close racing, memorable championship deciding moments and an atmosphere of pure passion.
In a shocking news ahead of the Brazilian Grand Prix this Sunday, members of 2017 Formula 1 world champion Lewis Hamilton's team were robbed at gunpoint in Brazil. "First of all I'm happy everyone is in one piece and nothing physical happened to anyone but it was a pretty bad situation to be in, and I'm happy everybody is still here".
Vettel had to settle for second spot ahead of Ferrari team-mate Kimi Raikkonen and the German was left to reflect on a missed opportunity.
Hamilton said gunshots were fired and a member of the team had a firearm held to their head when a minibus was ambushed outside Interlagos circuit in Sao Paulo on Friday night. Mercedes driver and newly-crowned F1 world champion Lewis Hamilton took to Twitter and expressed his anger at the incident.
Felipe Massa started his final home race weekend in good fashion for Williams to lead the midfielders in P7 as both McLarens made the top 10 with Stoffel Vandoorne in eighth and Fernando Alonso in P10.
"My engineers want that and a couple of my mechanics, but I don't plan on changing it", he said.
"It was a pretty scary situation - it's not a very comfortable feeling, not great". They showed me what they were planning to do, but seeing it yesterday when it came out, I think it looks awesome with the four stars and the extra bar. "It is possible, Sebastian is leading me by 15 points, so we really need to have a strong race here and also in Abu Dhabi". "I'm looking forward to tomorrow". The member of the Mercedes team and driver were unhurt in the ordeal.
- Accidente en Zacatecas deja 6 muertos y 4 lesionados
- Liga MX Femenil en vivo: Tigres vs Pachuca, semifinal de vuelta
- Cascadas de Agua Azul 'se secan', se investiga la causa
- Marruecos y Túnez ganan últimos dos pases de África — Mundial
- Caso Maldonado: los padres del joven agradecieron el apoyo
- Miércoles 15 y martes 21 serán las semifinales de la Copa MX
- Nadal estará en forma para Londres, dice Moyà
- PGR libera de cargos a Kate del Castillo
- Cinco futbolistas chilenas fueron nominadas para integrar el once ideal del mundo
- Israel derriba una aeronave no tripulada en la frontera con Siria