It turned out to be a family playing with a rather modern toy, yet Honduras coach Jorge Luis Pinto has refused to let go of the "embarrassing" drone incident causing drama ahead of Wednesday's World Cup qualifying finale.
It was subsequently grounded to comply with the complex's rules.
Something that is far more certain is Cahill's enduring status as a talisman for Australia, having scored a succession of crucial goals at home and abroad during the past decade and more - including a double that saw off Syria at the previous stage.
Both teams made the long trip to Sydney for the return game but the Australians arrived 24 hours earlier, earning extra recovery time, by splashing out around £580,000 for a chartered flight.
The Socceroos' midfield duo just has to keep the ball and cut out needless errors going through midfield. Of that trio only Spain will be in Russia next year, and with Italy also failing to reach the finals for the first time since 1958, coach Ange Postecoglou is well aware how costly failure to qualify could be.
"I'm not really concerned to be honest", he said at Australia's official pre-match press conference.
@Tim_Cahill putting in at training. Postecoglou has hinted there will be changes and potentially lots of them.
Hertha Berlin forward Mathew Leckie, who missed the trip to Honduras because of a hamstring injury, is also available.
As Pinto put it, the former Wigan Athletic mainstay "projects confidence and security" and provides experience to compliment the team's youth.
Fenafuth released the footage and tweeted: "Australia is spying on the official training of Honduras from a drone; the occasion is disturbing the team and the Honduran delegation".
The Socceroos earned a valuable 0-0 draw and were unfortunate not to score at least one away goal in the first leg of the inter-confederation play-off in San Pedro Sula last week.
Pinto added: "Regardless of incident with the drone and the possibility of a Honduras journalist leaking information regarding our team, we are very happy with our welcome and stay here, we are very comfortable - we are just hoping for a good game tomorrow. we are facing a balanced side". The equation is simple for Postecoglou's men: win and you are in. "When Australia went to Honduras, they checked every bathroom, every box at the stadiums where they trained and where they had the official training", he said.
"That will be very important, as will be the home support".
- Star Wars Battlefront II Getting Free Single-Player DLC
- Más de 15.000 científicos emiten una segunda 'advertencia a la humanidad'
- Ministerio de Trabajo confirma feriado o día no laborable si Perú clasifica
- Trump nominates former pharma exec Alex Azar as health secretary
- Israel warns Gaza militants against revenge attack
- Justicia aprueba levantar secreto bancario de Marco Enríquez-Ominami — Caso SQM
- The Weeknd estaría saliendo con una ex de Justin Bieber
- Inglaterra jugará amistosos contra Holanda e Italia antes del Mundial
- EU slaps sanctions on crisis-hit Venezuela
- Aseguran marihuana, cartuchos y bazuca lanzar droga