According to Spanish TV station, El Chiringuito, Ronaldo has rejected the terms and told Florentino Perez of his desire to depart.
As a result, the Real Madrid superstar now has five Goal 50 awards, moving him one clear of Messi, who last lifted the trophy in 2015.
Aguirre adds that the 32-year-old former Manchester United star wants to leave on June 30 - and for a 'reasonable price'.
A hugely worrying news for Real Madrid fans has emerged in connection with Cristiano Ronaldo.
Spanish media outlet Don Balon reported that Ronaldo 'exploded' at the new offer from Madrid.
Although the claims are unsubstantiated at this stage, after over eight years at the Bernabeu, it would not come as a major surprise if he left.
There have, however, been reports rubbishing the image as fake, and it is also believed that the magazine prepares three different covers for its Ballon d'Or edition. He feels undervalued and thinks that the new contract shows how little Madrid value him. I don't want to renew.
Ronaldo, who celebrated the birth of his fourth child earlier this week, has endured a tough start to the season, particularly in La Liga, scoring just once. Both Geo and Alana are doing great.
- Honduras coach cries espionage — Drone-gate
- Judge AL Rookie of Year; Benintendi second — Baseball Roundup
- Israel warns Gaza militants against revenge attack
- Star Wars Battlefront II Getting Free Single-Player DLC
- Mexicana concluye maestría a los 16 años de edad
- La dura crítica de Herrera al arbitraje de Gamboa
- Perú, obligado a ganar a Nueva Zelanda para ir al mundial
- EU slaps sanctions on crisis-hit Venezuela
- Estatales se quedan sin bono de fin de año
- Suspenden Festival Frontera por baja venta de entradas