As per a report from Le10Sport today, La Liga giants Barcelona are moving closer to agreeing personal terms with Atletico Madrid star and long-term Manchester United target Antoine Griezmann, ahead of a possible move to the Camp Nou.
Amongst potential alternatives, Arsenal have highlighted Lyon captain Nabil Fekir, who has been a sensation in Ligue 1 this season, scoring 11 goals in 11 games playing behind the striker.
The same article explained how Griezmann pulled the plug on a switch to Manchester United last summer due to Atletico's transfer ban, and he then extended his contract to raise his release clause to €200 million (£178 million).
The alternate option and the more likely one seems that he will move to United in the summer.
It's easy to REGISTER HERE, simply click the link and enjoy getting involved!
Antoine Griezmann joined Basque club Real Sociedad's youth system at the age of 14 in 2005, with the Frenchman impressing in a game against Paris St-Germain's youth team.
The 20-year-old, who cost £20m, is yet to get off the mark for his new club.
West Ham are putting into place plans to make David Moyes' first signing since replacing Slaven Bilic as manager at the London Stadium.
The international break has brought some delightful news for Barcelona fans.
Barcelona already completed a major move to acquire Griezmann's French compatriot Ousmane Dembele in the summer, but a knee injury ruling him out until January, per Calciomercato.com, has dampened his impact.
- Secretario de ONU para Asuntos Políticos visita Colombia
- Oposición venezolana descarta diálogo con gobierno mañana miércoles
- Liberan a acusado de pederastía detenido en Cuauhtémoc
- ¿Te sientes en peligro? Bar ofrece trago para salvar a mujeres
- IMSS acepta recomendaciones hechas por la CNDH
- Tribunal Electoral está listo para 2018: presidenta
- Incidencia de cáncer refleja desigualdad económica: Peña Nieto
- Cómo seguirá el tiempo este martes
- Reportan explosiones en la capital de Zimbabue
- Se suicidó Jorge Alejandro Delhon