Sony is offering a free five-day trial of PlayStation Plus starting Wednesday, which will give you a chance to give its online service a whirl, even if you've already used up the free 14-day trail Sony offers new PlayStation users.
Those looking to pick up a PlayStation 4 this holiday season, or on/around Black Friday, will be able to do so for only $199.99 beginning on November 19th, 2017. The games can be downloaded and played as often as you like, as long as you remain a member. There will also be DualShock 4 controllers for $39 and PlayStation VR Bundles beginning at at $299.99.
A PS Plus subscription will still be needed to make the most of the monthly free games, however. This includes the recently announced PlayStation VR Gran Turismo Sport Bundle at $299.99 USD (MSRP) and PlayStation VR Skyrim VR Bundle at $349.99 USD (MSRP). As such, it has quickly become a time of year whereby shoppers queue at malls before opening, and digital warriors will even forgo their carpel tunnel regimen to score a great deal. And with Star Wars Battlefront 2 being released on Friday 17 November, gamers can play its online modes throughout the weekend regardless of whether they have PS Plus membership or not. We're looking forward to another amazing holiday season and hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
- La Legislatura bonaerense aprobó el Presupuesto 2018
- Star Wars Battlefront II Backlash Forces Hero Cost Reduction
- Curazao hace historia en el Miss International 2017
- Cayó una avioneta cerca de Los Toldos: hay dos muertos
- McConnell: Moore debería abandonar la campaña para el Senado de EE.UU
- Cholo Simeone, mejor entrenador de 2016
- Encuentran cuerpo de recién nacido en deportivo de México
- NK military preparing for winter training: S. Korea
- Arsenal suffer blow as target Julian Draxler hints at Premier League snub
- 8 de cada 10 argentinos ven series en público — Netflix