If Samsung follows the pattern it has established with previous smartphone launches, the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy Note 8 will be powered by either Exynos or Qualcomm chips, depending on geographical region. As for now, the only concrete details for major upgrades on the Galaxy S9 relate to the device's rear camera sensors.
Twitter user Roland Quandt had pointed this out and the model number for the Galaxy A5 is listed as SM-A530N.
Samsung Galaxy A series is the mid-range premium one from the company with the A7, A5 and A3 usually being launched.
Given that Geekbench can be fooled by modified handsets there's a good chance that this has happened here, and that we're not actually looking at Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus results at all. The smartphone has now been spotted on FCC, hinting at the imminent launch. The Samsung Galaxy A5 is expected to come with a 5.5-inch 1080x2160 pixel and a 18:9 ratio display. On the software front, the Galaxy S7 runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Alongside the A5 (2018), the South Korean smartphone manufacturer is also working on the successor of this year's flagship phones - Galaxy S8 and S8+.
Plus-size has been the craze in the smartphone industry recently, but Samsung seems to know that bigger is not always better for everyone. Unfortunately, with only one tip, it is still too early to tell whether or not the rumored S9 Mini would go the same way. Going by the rumours, the S9 series of phones are expected to come with S8-like infinity display.
The alleged 3D renders suggest the phone could have a similar design to the Galaxy S8, complete with curved edges on the back and front.
However, Samsung has revealed some of the key components likely to feature in its next-generation flagship device, hinting at the capabilities of its upcoming hardware.
- ¿Cómo saber que decían los mensajes eliminados en WhatsApp?
- Star Wars Battlefront II Backlash Forces Hero Cost Reduction
- Ex-gen says nuclear launch order can be refused — The Latest
- Australia dijo "SI" al matrimonio igualitario
- Oposición venezolana descarta diálogo con gobierno mañana miércoles
- Sólo 11 independientes han reportado gastos ante el INE
- 8 de cada 10 argentinos ven series en público — Netflix
- Barcelona 'agree deal' for Manchester United target Antoine Griezmann - reports
- Curazao hace historia en el Miss International 2017
- IMSS acepta recomendaciones hechas por la CNDH