Amongst the famous faces were Eden Hazard, Michy Batshuayi, Pedro, David Luiz, Thibaut Courtois and Cesc Fabregas... but it appears the entire squad made the trip to cheer up the youngsters.
There's a chance that Hazard throws a strop like Costa but these things need to be dealt with.
It means they will be drawn against a winner of another group in Monday's last-16 draw and, as Uefa regulations prohibit teams from the same nation facing each other in the first knockout round, Lionel Messi's Barca, Neymar's PSG and Besiktas are the only three teams Chelsea can face. "The responsibility is ours", Simeone said.
Liverpool are expected to top their group but should Jurgen Klopp's side slip up this evening against Spartak Moscow, Sevilla could yet fall into the mix as a more appealing option for Chelsea.
With Roma always expected to beat Qarabag, Chelsea knew only a win would be enough to guarantee top spot.
'And when I felt that I had to change, I left.
Hazard, who has admitted he would like to play under Zinedine Zidane at Real Madrid, wants to bow out at Chelsea in similar circumstances to Drogba but insists he is happy to stay at Stamford Bridge. A Roma that was fearless, intelligent and exciting to watch. When Torres flicked on a corner, Niguez easily escaped Tiemoue Bakayoko's slack marking and had the simple task of heading home from close range.
They are yet to lose a game in La Liga this season, sitting high at the top of the table with an outstanding goal difference of +29. Pedro fared no better when his back-heeled flick was saved on the line by Oblak.
"Nobody will want to draw Chelsea, especially in this next round".
- Congreso estadounidense evita cierre parcial del Gobierno hasta el 22 de diciembre
- Confianza del consumidor repunta con El Buen Fin
- Cristiano Ronaldo: su hijo estrena Instagram con foto de Lionel Messi
- Publican el primer trailer de Jurassic World: Fallen Kindom, y es intenso
- Arsenal cerró el grupo con una exhibición frente a BATE: 6-0
- Julián Gil demandó penalmente a Marjorie de Sousa
- Rio Ferdinand backs 'manipulator' Philippe Coutinho to complete £140m Liverpool exit
- Cambios en el gabinete de Peña Nieto: Aurelio Nuño deja la SEP
- Falcons sigue vivo y aprieta el Sur de la Nacional
- Se registra caída de nieve en Coahuila (VIDEOS)