The Chinese company has also unveiled a new variant of the Honor 7X - a limited edition Red colour option - that is set to arrive in India soon, the firm confirmed. Honor will be releasing the Honor 7X Limited Edition Red in few regions such as the U.S., the U.K, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and India before February 14. The headphone bundling is limited for the first 100 customers. Besides, the Honor 9i is listed on Flipkart with a discount of Rs. 2,000 in addition to an exchange offer.
As the first smartphone to feature the new Honor FullView Display; a 5.93 inch FHD+ display with 2160 X 1080 resolution and 18:9 ratio, Honor 7X provides the broadest viewing range and highest screen-to-body ratio in its price class.
8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ Honor, a leading online smartphone brand geared toward digital natives, announced the availability of a new color in the line of its flagship 7X devices.
Huawei/HonorWith intelligent photography algorithms, the Honor View10 identifies 13 different types of scenes and objects. With the help of the face unlock capability, the handset will be unlocked automatically without having to press the power/lock button.
Launched in December, the Honor 7X comes in two storage options - 32GB and 64GB. In terms of software, the smartphone runs on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system with the custom EMUI 5.1 skin on top.
Underneath, there's the Kirin 659 octa-core processor which has been coupled with 4GB of RAM. Honor today also announced a partnership with Monster, based on a previous collaboration with Honor around the Honor 9 smartphone, this latest partnership agreement with Monster and Honor 7X brings the working relationship to the next level. The front camera is 8MP and there is no front flash.
We don't have any exact timeframe for the arrival of the Honor 7X update with face unlock capability. It has 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS/ A-GPS, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and Micro-USB port. Besides, the smartphone packs a 3340mAh battery.
- El Rally Dakar pone primera en Lima
- "Dragon Ball Super": Gokú y Vegeta unen fuerzas contra Jiren
- Monseñor José Luis Azuaje presidirá Conferencia Episcopal de Venezuela
- Se entregó el militante que agredió a un policía con una lanza
- "Será un año difícil, pero Universitario es garra" — Alberto Quintero
- El ex sheriff Joe Arpaio se postula al Senado
- FOTOS | Al menos 200 heridos dejó choque entre trenes en Sudáfrica
- Lozano renuncia al PAN; llama "joven dictador" a Anaya
- Apple confirma que los fallos en chips también afectan a sus dispositivos
- Denegaron la excarcelación de Luis D'Elía