When you are not watching it, you can roll it up and put it inside where it is out of sight. Also, it is incredibly easy to store. The soundbar - while still not being a true 5.1.2 solution - has enough oomph to deliver the ideal sound to match the stunning images. There's also compatibility with the Amazon Alexa platform if you have a separate Alexa device.
Space-age television designs are becoming increasingly popular, as TV makers battle for the space in your living room Are you excited by the prospect of a rollable television? Second, an extra section of glass now extends down below the bottom of the screen and wraps around the metal stand, finishing just a fraction above the stand's bottom edge. These technical fronts are channeled through a slick-looking ultra-thin design and metallic finish The X6 has local-dimming, a 12-million-to-1 contrast ratio and comes with an integrated Harman Kardon sound system, delivering 12-sound channels and 360-degree surround stereo sound with a 10-inch woofer. And like I said, it is more or less just a giant electronic poster.
I was told by an LG representative that the TV will try to surface video-related content first based on your requests. We gush about the inky black levels and, now, even more colorful images.
Finally, Tim Alessi, Vice President Marketing, talked about LG's new OLED and Super UHD TVs for 2018.
8K will not replace 4K any time soon, but it will be relevant for production and professional applications before becoming a general consumer proposition. The new LG products will certainly blow our minds as they all use innovative technology and offer a great user experience. A look-up table is a way to color correct source input.
The pricing information on the device has also not been given yet. The reason for this is the use of OLED or organic light emitting diode display.
All of this AI is supposed to happen in the background. This will work in tandem with LG's proprietary HDR Pro and HLG Pro technology that works on a scene-by-scene basis to find the correct balance between low-points and highlights.
With Deep ThinQ, LG plans to take things even further.
As part of the plan, the company announced its new InstaView ThinQ smart fridge, which contains an LCD touch screen and can be used to plan recipes which will send cooking instructions to a connected oven.
- ARA San Juan: murió el hermano de la Teniente Eliana Krawczyk
- Fiscal Luisa Ortega pide ayuda a Piñera para restablecer orden en Venezuela
- Philippe Coutinho firmó contrato y fue presentado ¿cuándo debuta — Barcelona
- CES 2018 press day: TVs, robots and smart home and kitchen appliances
- El 2017 fue el año más costoso para EU por catástrofes naturales
- Acusan de homicidio a actor de la bioserie de José José
- Investigan venta de tamales con carne de perro en Veracruz
- Acribillan a familia en bulevar Cuauhnáhuac en Morelos
- Toyota Paints New Mobility Picture With e-Palette
- Sistema Metro de Caracas está 100% operativo