"I consider it a work of fiction", Mr. Trump told reporters at Camp David, where he was meeting with Congress' Republican leaders and Cabinet secretaries to set the agenda for 2018. "So, yeah, I want to find out more grisly details!"
Unfortunately for Ivanka, the book also implies that she already has enemies in Washington - including Steve Bannon, who is depicted in the book as being vocally against any of Ivanka's dreams of ascending to a higher political office.
The opioid crisis: These drugs killed more than 33,000 people in 2015, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
On Thursday evening, Mr Trump had tweeted, "I authorised Zero access to White House (actually turned him down many times) for author of phoney book!" Allegations are going to come out. "Thank you, Mr President".
"I mean, this is extraordinary that a president of the United States would try to stop the publication of a book". And it wasn't just Bannon.
Kessler predicted the controversy about Wolff's book would soon "blow over" and people would "recognize that it's not an honest story".
Bannon's reaction to the controversy has been muted. You can't tell him anything.
He later took another shot at Wolff, calling him a "total loser" who "made up stories in order to sell this really boring and untruthful book".
As the book shot to the top of the online bestseller lists in the US, White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders continued to dismiss the claims of a dysfunctional presidency which have gripped the American public.
Please note: This is a commentary piece. "It's like a tabloid exposure, except that it's probably based on a great deal of truth", said Book Passage customer Philip Alex.
"In what way?" the host responded. So literally I am not a hit man.
Asked about Bannon's comments in the book and in recent days, Wolff said: "The president has tried to put this, this book is about Steve Bannon".
In the book, Trump is described as being allergic to reading, frequently reclusive in his room from 18H30, eyes fixed on his three TV screens, multiplying the calls to a small group of friends on which he pours "a flood of recriminations", ranging from the dishonesty of the media to the lack of loyalty of his team.
- 'Fire and Fury' author disputes Trump, says he 'spoke to the president'
- ¡No puede ser! La asquerosa revelación de un futbolista colombiano sobre Maluma
- En Suiza ya no podrán cocinar langostas vivas
- Yunes afirma que López Obrador carece de ideas para debatir
- Arsene Wenger bluntly told 26-year-old forward won't move to Arsenal
- Samsung confirms MWC 2018 launch for Galaxy S9, S9+
- ¿Es realmente Fantasy Fútbol un juego de habilidades?
- Pyongyang propone un encuentro con Seúl para tratar visita de banda musical
- Man City Grab Last-Gasp Winner in League Cup Semi First Leg
- Cholo Simeone, mejor entrenador de 2016