Ceballos's situation has caught the attention of clubs here in the Premier League with The Sun claiming that Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham are showing a keen interest in offering him a fresh start.
"We are working [well] at the moment, we are [picking up] points, so we are in a good position - we have to carry on now".
The Reds paid Roma £37m to sign the Egypt international in the summer.
"Let us leave it at that".
Salah, crowned the 2017 African Player of the Year last week, has become even more valuable for Liverpool following the departure of Philippe Coutinho.
Real Betis made an inquiry before the winter break about the possibility of taking Dani Ceballos back on loan for the remainder of the season due to his lack of opportunities at the Bernabéu but have now been made aware that Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) rules preclude a return for their former midfielder.
GETTY Barcelona have completed the signing of Philippe Coutinho from Liverpool
According to the Sky Italia journalist, the Egyptian has been identified by the European champions as a potential "Galactico" signing - concerning news for Liverpool supporters.
"I'm very happy to win this award again", Salah told the club website.
The Merseysiders have money to spend following Coutinho's £142m move so they could test Madrid's resolve with a tempting offer for Ceballos's signature this month.
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp is a great admirer of the talented midfielder and would gladly welcome his arrival.
- Ministro de la Presidencia critica a Leonardo Martínez por politizar el Dakar
- James marca golazo de tiro libre en la victoria del Bayern Múnich
- Xbox One Consoles Unaffected by Spectre and Meltdown Chip Issues
- El Arsenal niega haber recibido una oferta del Manchester City por Alexis
- Gobierno desmiente que censo electrónico se utilizará para fraude electoral
- Con la vuelta de Mora, River goleó al Miami United
- Zidane: "No todo es negativo aquí"
- Encontraron a un hombre muerto y semidesnudo dentro de un cine porno
- Fernández viraliza video que invita al paro cívico
- Trump dialogará con Norcorea "en el momento apropiado"