Wolff claims that the president has a low opinion of the intelligence of his other sons - Donald Jr. and Eric - saying, "Their father took some regular pleasure in pointing out that they were in the back of the room when God handed out brains". That included Bannon, who was fired in mid-August, representing the right-wing populists at odds with the Republican establishment.
Bannon also reportedly predicted, "They're going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV". In fact, some of Wolff's reporting has already been corroborated.
- You can also download a copy from the Apple bookstore on your books app, for $14.99.
Three area booksellers, Barnes & Noble, Books-a-Million, and The Midtown Scholar, all say they're out of stock on the explosive new tome, "Fire and Fury", by veteran journalist Michael Wolff, that prompted a break-up between President Donald Trump and his political adviser Stephen K. Bannon. And it wasn't just Bannon. Let's remember, this man does not read.
Trump tweeted on Thursday that he authorized "zero access" in the White House for Wolff, and called the book "phony". This was press secretary Sarah Sanders on "Fox & Friends" this morning. "I am certainly, in absolutely every way, comfortable with everything I've reported in this book".
President Donald Trump speaks as he meets with members of the US Coast Guard, who he invited to play golf, at Trump International Golf Club, Friday, December 29, 2017, in West Palm Beach, Florida.
WOLFF: My intention was to go into the White House and to - and to see what - report what I saw and what I heard.
"This book is loaded with the dish", Colbert said in his CBS Late Show monologue, which included several notable instances of former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon slamming Trump and his inner circle.
Allies made the warnings to Bannon for weeks, the publication noted, adding that America First Policies chairman Tommy Hicks "relayed a message from the White House to Bannon to 'knock it the f-- off'" or be lambasted by Trump. Try as they might, including a cease and desist letter and a threat of a lawsuit from Trump's personal attorney, the White House hasn't been able to quiet the buzz about "Fire And Fury".
- Cholo Simeone, mejor entrenador de 2016
- Saban has no plans to retire soon — CFB notebook
- Ministerio Público realiza allanamiento a empresas consorciadas — Caso Odebrecht
- Fox On The Box: Coutinho may be in line for hard labour
- Winter Olympics: VP Mike Pence to lead United States delegation, report says
- Con gol de Ruidíaz, Morelia logró su primer triunfo del CL2018
- ¿Es realmente Fantasy Fútbol un juego de habilidades?
- Trata de impedir que violen a su hermana y es asesinado
- Gobierno argentino oficializó nuevos embajadores en EE.UU, Ecuador, Uruguay y Paraguay
- Reunión con Aruba, Curazao y Bonaire fue muy fructífera — Castro Soteldo