The book, which rocketed to No. 1 this week, ships in two to four weeks on Amazon. Trump slammed the media claiming that his achievements as a businessman, television star and politician should qualify him as "a very stable genius".
The White House has ridiculed such claims saying Trump is a strong leader. And the book won't be available for shipping until Jan. 10.
When Bannon was fired, Trump said, "he not only lost his job, he lost his mind".
Stephen Colbert took a more theatrical approach to mocking the president, imagining the president crying over his break-up with Bannon while sitting at his desk in the Oval Office. He added, "They all - 100 percent - came to believe he was incapable of functioning in his job".
Sanders says staffers now see a side of Steve Bannon that is "very, very disappointing".
The third faction was the president's daughter Ivanka and her husband Jared, referred to as Jarvanka, who according to Bannon are Democrats.
The White House has repeatedly denied collusion and labeled the Mueller probe a "witch hunt". He said he spent about three total hours talking with the president.
On Thursday evening, Trump tweeted, "I authorized Zero access to White House (actually turned him down many times) for author of phoney book!" The book was set to be released Tuesday.
"The one description that everyone gave, everyone has in common - they all say he is like a child", Wolff said.
"Whether he realized it was an interview or not, I don't know", Wolff said of the president on NBC News' "Today Show". He also said he had spoken to Trump since the inauguration.
Doug Deason said that the Mercers "were attracted to [Bannon] because he's so brilliant and he's had some great ideas, but the problem is that he's got this huge, huge ego, bigger than Donald Trump and it gets in the way of his success". Some lines in some areas of the country went around the block. In one passage, Bannon describes a meeting between a Russian lawyer and top Trump campaign aides - including Trump's own son and son-in-law - as "treasonous" and "unpatriotic".
Asked to elaborate on that, Wolff said: "I will quote Steve Bannon - he's lost it", Wolff said, referring to Trump's former strategist. "I never spoke to him for book". The publisher instead moved up the release date to Friday.
- Yerry Mina: "Espero aprender mucho de estas grandes figuras en el Barcelona"
- Gato Silva saldría de Cruz Azul con destino a Colo Colo
- ¿Cómo funcionará la Fuerza de Tarea Hércules para el pacífico nariñense?
- Pep turns tables on media after 427th Sanchez question
- Trump will QUIT nuclear deal unless flaws are fixed — IRAN'S LAST CHANCE
- Atentan contra iglesias en Chile antes de visita papal
- ¿Es realmente Fantasy Fútbol un juego de habilidades?
- Liga Mx: León vs Toluca, 13 de enero, En Vivo
- AU ambassadors demand apology from Trump over racist remarks
- Cholo Simeone, mejor entrenador de 2016