"I never understood how he knew these people and ended up choosing them". The book is at the Book Market and people have been calling all day to reserve or come pick it up. Donald Trump, as we know, is prone to fits of rage.
On Friday, President Trump praised a major Republican donor family for distancing themselves from Bannon. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames.
Rebekah Mercer and her father, billionaire hedge fund founder Robert Mercer, installed Bannon on Breitbart's company board in 2011 after investing $10 million in the media startup.
There are several disturbing scenes of a president perpetually teetering on the brink - of diplomatic capability, and of mental fitness.
Limbaugh argued that Trump brought Bannon onto his campaign team in 2016 as part of a deal with the Mercers, who donated millions to his campaign.
"Most people in the United States could "probably care less about a book full of lies", she told a reporter, characterizing the book as "trash" and something "a fired employee wanted to peddle".
Copies of Michael Wolff's incendiary new book, "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House", have flown off the shelves of local bookstores at a shocking pace. "These conflicts, and that looseness with the truth, if not with reality itself, are an elemental thread of the book".
But it does mean that you don't engage in immoral, and perhaps illegal, activity to unseat an elected president because you don't like him.
The tweets took another stunning turn on Saturday morning, when the president defended himself against charges that he lacks the fitness for office.
Sanders also called Wolf "a guy who made up a lot of stories to try and sell books".
"I didn't generally intend to buy it, but I heard that it pissed the president off, so I decided to buy it", she said.
Grimm hit back at the comments Friday, saying they were harmful to the White House.
The book, which quotes former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon heavily and portrays the president as a volatile leader, was originally set to release Tuesday.
"I have recordings, I have notes, I am certainly and absolutely in every way comfortable with everything I have reported", the author said.
- Guanipa a Maduro: El único responsable de las protestas es usted mismo
- Corea del Sur propone a Norcorea desfilar juntas en Juegos Olímpicos
- The future 5 at the Australian Open
- My Insane Year Inside Trump's White House — Michael Wolff
- Rafael Nadal, Simona Halep announced top seeds for Australian Open
- Donald Trump: Shock over US president's migrants remarks
- Fed will pay smaller dividend to the US Treasury for 2017
- Muere Julio Rocha, expresidente de la Federación Nicaragüense de Futbol
- La Forma del Agua llega este viernes a las salas mexicanas
- Trump: "Tengo una muy buena relación con Kim Jong Un"