Hammers boss David Moyes has previously worked with the Belgian at Everton and Old Trafford and is eager on another reunion.
"The balance of the squad is made in the summer, unless you have a dramatic situation with a crazy number of injuries and you are pushed for emergency deals".
United did not buy a single player in the 2016 or 2017 winter transfer windows, and the only player they picked up in the 2015 January market was back-up goalkeeper Victor Valdes.
Cameroonian international Chuopo-Moting was a handful last time these sides faced, with his physical prowess and versatility proving difficult to contain, as he lost his marker twice to score both of Stoke's goals.
The 29-year-old's future has been the subject of intense speculation as a result of his failure to nail down a place in Jose Mourinho's plans at Old Trafford.
City are well documented as wanting the Chilean, and Arsenal would likely be far happier selling to them than to their old rivals in United.
Pep Guardiola is a big admirer of his former Barcelona charge, but is willing to go as high as a £20 million fee and £290,000-a-week for his services. Eric Pieters is doubtful but he should be able to make it to the starting eleven.
GETTYAlexis Sanchez to Man Utd Jose Mourinho has made a promise to Ed Woodward
Ibrahimovic returned from a six-month absence from a serious knee injury in November but after making a handful of appearances he aggravated the injury last month.
Jose Mourinho believes Juve's £53 million-rated star is the right man to shore up his defence, although United are unlikely to firm up their interest until the summer. Ashley Young remains suspended, as he will complete his three-match ban.
United significantly hold the upper hand in the historical battle between the two clubs, winning 36 of the 78 past encounters.
Stoke City have gathered only four points from their last seven league outings.
He'd add something completely different to Lukaku, while his record against the league's top sides is exactly what United need, given their usual gameplan in those fixtures. It was Klopp was moved the Armenian into a more central position, getting the best out of his inherent creativity.
And now the Reds are prepared to spend a portion of the massive fee earned on Philippe Coutinho's sale to clinch the Arsenal forward.
"I think every player has a price". Additionally, Gabriel Jesus could return from injury much earlier than expected, and thus Alexis would be not be as needed.
- Trece modelos lo acusan por acoso sexual — Mario Testino
- El petrolero iraní accidentado en China se desplaza a la ZEE japonesa
- Los escalofriantes detalles que entregó Nahir Galarza del asesinato de su novio
- Yerry Mina se presenta sin zapatos al Camp Nou
- Comisión de Evaluación Medioambiental rechaza uso de tronaduras — Mina Invierno
- El futuro del Chicharito depende de Alexis Sánchez
- ¡No salta, vuela! La magistral volcada de Manu Ginobili
- Iran Rejects Trump's Demands to Change 2015 Nuclear Deal
- Independiente-Gimnasia: horario, TV y formaciones
- Banco Mundial anunció revisión externa tras manipulación a los indicadores de Chile