The Mercers not only own a minority stake in Breitbart, they also have invested in political data firm Cambridge Analytica, where Mr. Bannon was a board member, and the Government Accountability Institute, an investigative nonprofit organization co-founded by Mr. Bannon.
Say what you will about Wolff: Unless the book is wholesale invention, something in his I'm-with-the-band swagger in the West Wing attracted awesomely sordid material from Trump's scurvy syndicate. "One hundred percent of the people around him" question Trump's fitness for office, Wolff continued.
Barnes & Noble in Racine also sold out Friday morning, and the local Target, Costco and Walmart stores had no copies to sell.
Trump and his aides have attacked Wolff's journalistic credibility and said the book is replete with falsehoods.
On Thursday evening, Trump tweeted, "I authorized Zero access to White House (actually turned him down many times) for author of phony book!"
Trump attempted to stop the book from being released, but the book officially released Friday at 9 a.m. ET and is soaring atop Amazon's Best Sellers list. Let's remember, this man does not read. Reagan was ultimately diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease six years after leaving office. Instead, it began sales early.
It's "sad that people are going and making these desperate attempts to attack the president", she added.
The President has gone to his Camp David retreat, hoping to steady the ship by concentrating on policy and looming elections in talks with congressional leaders.
"The Mercer Family recently dumped the leaker known as Sloppy Steve Bannon". The publisher moved up the release by four days. "The debate, as Bannon put it, was not about whether the president's situation was bad, but whether it was 25th-Amendment bad", Wolff writes. Just before its publication, Murdoch publicly questioned some of Wolff's reporting in that book.
- Trump will QUIT nuclear deal unless flaws are fixed — IRAN'S LAST CHANCE
- ¿La mejor camiseta del mundo? Así sería el nuevo diseño del Liverpool
- Pep turns tables on media after 427th Sanchez question
- Ruge el campeón en casa; Tigres vence a Santos — LIGA MX
- Tottenham aplastó a Everton en Wembley
- Controversial book 'Fire and Fury' sells out in Austin
- Sin Guido Pella, se conoció la programación del arranque — Abierto de Australia
- Barreda Bort ganó la quinta etapa y da pelea en la general
- Gato Silva saldría de Cruz Azul con destino a Colo Colo
- Loeb recorta distancias en cuarta etapa