Remember to update your bookmarks.
Publisher Henry & Holt Company had planned a Jan. 9 release.
The White House is pushing back questioning the author's credibility.
Bannon said that Jared Kushner was involved in money laundering schemes that also roped in the Trump organization itself both in the United States and operating in other countries.
Pundits were also left scratching their heads over this word of warning at the beginning of "Fire and Fury".
Twitter users collectively reacted with memes and insults after Trump took aim at his typical targets - including "Crooked" Hillary Clinton, the "Fake News Mainstream Media" and the Russia probe - while boasting about his greatest qualities during an online rant Saturday morning.
One anonymous source told Bloomberg that "there are too many devices connected to the White House wireless network" and that personal cell phones lack the same security mechanisms that government-issued devices contain.
Wolff says the book is mostly based on talks with people who have worked closely with the president.
"I'd like to associate myself with what the President had to say about Steve Bannon yesterday", he said mischievously on Thursday.
If Wolff believed that everything he presented as fact was in fact true, then he wouldn't have acted with actual malice, even if he was wrong.
Mr Trump's lawyers tried to block publication of the book, before publishers brought the release date forward.
"Reporters are confirming much of what Michael Wolff reported".
As the book shot to the top of the online bestseller lists in the US, White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders continued to dismiss the claims of a dysfunctional presidency which have gripped the American public.
- Fanáticos de Harry Potter estrenan película no oficial sobre Voldemort
- Inflación del 2017 fue la más baja de los últimos 8 años — BCR
- Rosario Central vs. Lanús: este domingo por el Torneo de Verano
- "Me siento genial, llevaba meses esperando esto" — Djokovic
- Kenji Fujimori manda mensaje a su hermana Keiko durante entrevista
- Chile: Atacan cuatro iglesias en Santiago y amenazan al Papa
- Meade y Mikel, juntos por paquete de inversión histórico para CDMX
- Diálogo entre gobierno y oposición venezolana continuará el jueves 18
- Palestinos dicen No al proyecto de paz de Trump
- Un futbolista brasileño murió en un tiroteo