A well-known independent bookstore in Washington, D.C., Kramerbooks, which is just a mile away from the White House, had a crowd lined up at midnight. "You take an oath to preserve and protect the Constitution and to do what is right and to follow the law". Trump reportedly seemed unconcerned and told Murdoch, "We'll figure it out". "One hundred percent of the people around him" question Trump's fitness for office, Wolff told NBC's "Today" show. "We see 'Fire and Fury' as an extraordinary contribution to our national discourse, and are proceeding with the publication of the book".
The president fired back on Friday, blasting Bannon, Wolff and the book as "full of lies" and calling his former strategist "Sloppy Steve".
Mr Wolff was also revealed to have taped many of his conversations, including those with Steve Bannon, which form much of the basis of the book. "I am certainly and absolutely, in every way, comfortable with everything I've reported in this book".
The author explained that he had asked the then-Republican candidate how he compared himself with "the populist movements in Europe, especially with the Brexit vote coming up".
"My credibility is being questioned by a man who has less credibility than, perhaps, anyone who has ever walked on Earth at this point", he said.
Others, like Danny Tarkanian, stood by him despite the criticism.
She founded the market research firm the Polling Company in 1995, where she worked with dozens of Republican campaigns and PACs for 21 years. "Now it's the same three stories in every 10 minutes". For Trump it still means being totally inappropriate. Store clerks were unable to provide approximate figures regarding the size of these orders. Earlier Thursday, Trump attorney Charles Harder demanded in a letter sent to Wolff and his publisher that thebook not be published or disseminated.
The letters didn't stop the book, however.
White House aides have depicted the book as a work of fiction. I have recordings. I have notes.
- Cholo Simeone, mejor entrenador de 2016
- Sebastián Piñera "parte" su gobierno y termina con la incertidumbre
- NBA: LeBron James becomes youngest player to join 30000-point club
- México tendrá una Lego Store
- Trump advierte a oposición "llorona" que sin muro no habrá reforma migratoria
- ¿Es realmente Fantasy Fútbol un juego de habilidades?
- Conoce a los primeros monos clonados
- Meryl Streep se suma a la segunda temporada de "Big Little Lies"
- Después del intenso frío… ¿viene la lluvia?
- Sorpresa en Australia; deja ir su primer título del año