If the Xiaomi Dipper makes use of the Snapdragon 845 SoC, then it is clear that it could be a flagship smartphone, which makes us believe that it is the Mi 7. The upper and side bezels of the smartphone appear to be significantly thinner than the bottom bezel.
Chinese OEM Xiaomi is all set to launch Mi Mix 2S in its hometown on March 27.
Talking about the pricing, we are yet to know the exact pricing of this smartphone and that will happen only when it is unveiled. It shows the device as having an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset and 6GB RAM running on Android Oreo.
Going by the new leaked images, the Xiaomi Mix 2S will sport a bezel-less design. Though there is no official confirmation from the company regarding the launch date of the device, a second-quarter announcement is expected to happen. The device has already been launched in China and is yet to enter India.
Keeping the premium specifications in mind, this leak probably hints at the next Xiaomi flagship listing. It is noted that the number of CPU cores is six. The rear seems to be made of either glass or glossy ceramic. On the rear side, you have a dual camera setup and this looks exactly like the one we have seen on the Apple iPhone X with the dual LED flash unit placed between the two camera sensors. Since it will be a first dual-camera equipped MIX series smartphone, it will also be the first to offer an ability to capture images with background blur. It is said to have a new method called openIRCamera, which is believed to be a Face Unlock kind of feature of MIUI.
Observers believe that in the benchmark GeekBench "lit up" a prototype of a smartphone Xiaomi.
The firmware files do not stop with these claims.
- Trump Backtracks On Raising Minimum Age To Purchase Firearms
- Venus vence a su hermana Serena en Indian Wells
- Balean a garzón en local de barrio Bellavista
- Joven que se arrancó los ojos dice que fue "sacrificio a Dios"
- Minnesota politician wants to ban The Bachelor's Arie for obvious reasons
- Corte Suprema peruana aprueba pedir a EE.UU. extradición de expresidente Toledo
- Ministerio de Salud confirma segundo caso en Perú — Sarampión
- Jennifer Lopez y Yandel dan un adelanto de su nueva colaboración (FOTOS)
- Investigan al Maza por agresión; directiva lo respalda
- El gigante tecnológico Apple adquirió la app de revistas digitales Texture