The recruitment message has info on its requirements and a progress update on the game's development.
It appears that the company has come to realize the enormity of the "Final Fantasy 7" remake production.
Well, this is a big problem because Final Fantasy 7's development is not going to be a swift journey.
If you've been following Square Enix closely, you must have heard about the developer's idea to recreate Final Fantasy 7 with current technologies. Players are encouraged to group up with fellow adventurers to hunt notorious monsters and work towards common goals.
Vayne Solidor, the charismatic antagonist of Final Fantasy XII, will add brand new combat dynamics to the game using his unique playstyle. "Interested applicants are expected to work as a core member".
Square Enix is currently hiring a level planner for its massive new Final Fantasy VII: Remake project.
Lastly, Square Enix mentions that those who aren't familiar with Final Fantasy VII are welcomed. This is I think the first time he's been in a Final Fantasy video game outside of Final Fantasy XII. You can see the reveal trailer down below. (This is an automatic translation by Google and some of the phrasing is a little odd, unless it's common for Japanese job ads to be written in the first person.) "Even though I know the characters such as Cloud and Sephiroth, I never played FFVII itself".
- Prevén lluvias fuertes al oriente y sureste de México
- Nicole Kidman envejece en tiempo récord
- Arsenal volvió al triunfo en la liga inglesa ante Watford
- Trump propone que EU tenga su fuerza militar espacial
- Si hay fraude, seguramente habrá protestas: AMLO
- Localizan restos óseos en fosas clandestinas de Autlán de Navarro
- El aficionado que amenazó a Chelo Díaz no es de Pumas
- Rockets castigan a Spurs
- Bancada panameñista: No reconocemos la reconformación de la Comisión de Credenciales
- Espera INE Tamaulipas registro de candidatos al Senado