Luckily, there are no hoops for you to jump through to gain access to the mobile version of Fortnite, but you do need to hope that you're invited - there's sure to be limited spaces and a whole bunch of applicants.
The tweet included a previous message from Epic Games that came a couple of days ago with instructions and tips on protecting players' accounts. Yesterday's response was so overwhelming the site crashed due to the traffic it received. Thereafter, Fortnite creators, Epic Studios, also tweeted saying "We 3!"
Microsoft is blaming Sony for the blockage. But, Sony has been hesitating to partner with Microsoft.
In a way, it can be seen that the real motive behind not allowing cross-play features is a simple business strategy.
Then in 2017, Microsoft announced that cross-platform support for Minecraft would be available for the Xbox One, Switch, and mobile, but PS4 was absent from the list. Both of those games allow for cross-play between Switch and Xbox, but not PS4.
How does cross-play work?
For the time being, however, you will not be able to use Bluetooth controller devices on mobile. It goes further than that though, Epic is promising Cross Play and Cross Progression between PlayStation 4, PC, Mac, iOS and Android. The lone hold, of course, is Sony with its popular PlayStation 4 console.
With no character luggage, the indie shooter survival game, similar to PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG), has swept traditional big-name games aside to become a huge hit.
Earlier, a possible bug enabled cross-play between the Xbox One and PS4. If not you can register also. Considering Epic's vision for the game, the bug looked like more of an attempt. Perhaps, Epic Games and Microsoft will change their minds regarding this in the future. How could any game compete with the massive global network Niantic and Google set up? Never has a console game been able to come to a mobile platform without sacrificing major aspects gameplay and design. "Play when you want, where you want". With its cartoon looks, over gritty realism, it has wide appeal and Android users will get to join in within a few months.
The Save the World PvE mode is still in active development at Bluehole Inc., even with the massive success of Battle Royale mode. Meanwhile, Fortnite developers have addressed the concerns surrounding the mobile version of the game. And since the PS4 is currently outselling Xbox One, disabling the function will only help sustain the present sales figures.
- El Tottenham podría perder a una de sus figuras por cuestiones militares
- Here's Why PS4 and Xbox Players Can't Play Fortnite Together
- Cae en Colombia 'El Cachi', narco ligado a Cártel de Sinaloa
- Reporta Salud tres casos de sarampión importado en Ciudad de México
- Gobierno de Nicolás Maduro pidió dinero a seguidores para campaña presidencial
- Osuna afirma que "El Chapo" es un héroe en México
- Pochettino: Tottenham too 'nice' in Champions League loss to Juventus
- Pequeño con cáncer envía su Ki a Gokú — Viral
- Veracruz, un verdadero caos: Alto al secuestro
- Sin anunciar paros, docentes reclamaron un llamado "urgente" a paritarias