Through official Weibo account, Xiaomi has posted a teaser that confirms a press conference at China's Wuhan University, alma mater of Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun. The teaser, however, doesn't exactly name the smartphone though reports have indicated that it would likely be the upcoming Mi 6X.
The leaked TPU case for the Xiaomi Mi Max 3 indicates patterns for a back fingerprint scanner at the centre, simply like what we've seen in its ancestor. Leaks report suggest that it will have the dual rear camera of 20MP and 8MP along with the secondary camera of 20MP.
Initially thought to be an upgrade, a reliable source to XDA Developers soon gave confirmation that the change was made to reflect the rebranding.
Below, we see cut-outs for a bottom-firing speaker grille, microphone grille, and cutout for what could be a USB Type-C port in the middle.
From the pictures of the TPU case, we can expect that the Mi Max 3 will highlight a similar plan as its forerunner.
Also, given that most smartphones these days are launching with 18:9 aspect ratio displays, we can expect the Mi Max 3 to feature a large display with 18:9 aspect ratio.
Specs-wise, the new Snapdragon 710 is still an octa-core processor, but those cores will be divided into two die segments that include a dual-core high-end CPU cluster and a hexa-core low-end CPU cluster.
However, there is no substantial proof at the moment if these two devices will be making their way to the market. This battery might arrive with fast charging from Qualcomm. Interestingly, Comet will come with a notch on its display unlike the Sirius.
Following the announcement of Qualcomm's Snapdragon 700 series last month, a report has claimed that one of the processors in the lineup - the Snapdragon 710 - is essentially a rebrand of an unannounced chip previously rumored as the Snapdragon 670.
It was recently reported that Qualcomm was about to launch a mid-range but high-performance chipset which would be called the Snapdragon 670. The Mi A1 with dual cameras was well received in India at a price point of Rs. 14,999.
- Julión niega que empresario ligado al narco sea su representante
- Nikolas Cruz quiere donar su herencia a afectados por masacre escolar
- Precio de las bencinas caerán luego de dos semanas de alzas
- Nico Vázquez se encontró con Gaten Matarazzo, el protagonista de Stranger Things... ¡y le dio un consejo!: "Le dije 'no pierdas la humildad'"
- Próxima semana designan a nuevo presidente de Comisión de Ética
- BRASIL: Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva insiste en radicar su candidatura
- Wall Street abre a la baja tras amenazas de Trump a Rusia
- Bolivia supera 1-0 a Ecuador por la Copa América Femenina
- Jürgen Klopp is perfect for Liverpool - now he just needs trophies
- Apple logra alimentar el 100 % de sus operaciones con energía renovable