"The intelligence provided certainly paints a different picture", Sanders said, regarding a Kremlin spokesman saying the claims of a chemical attack were fabricated.
A thundering series of at least six explosions rumbled across Damascus as smoke filled the air, a witness told Reuters.
Much of the bad blood with Russia is caused by the Fake & Corrupt Russia Investigation, headed up by the all Democrat loyalists, or people that worked for Obama.
The House speaker has a good excuse, Jordan Klepper deadpanned on The Opposition. He encouraged Trump to skip the trip to South America to manage the Syria strategy.
Special counsel Mueller was appointed in May to investigate Russian efforts to tip the 2016 presidential election in Trump's favour.
Some of Trump's legal advisers believe him conflicted, since he is both a potential witness in the Russia investigation and wrote the memo that justified firing former FBI Director James Comey, CNN said.
White House said Russia has proven to be a bad actor but the US hopes that will change.
The president will have dinner with Republican leaders of Congress in the evening.
Sanders said that Russia needed to "make some changes to their behavior". Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and "smart!" "Hopefully someday we'll get along with Russia, and maybe even Iran, but maybe not".
Trump's tweets come following a slew of updates to Mueller's case. Former Trump campaign manager Cory Lewandowki wrote a book last year, Let Trump Be Trump, that detailed the president's preference for eating McDonalds sandwiches, drinking soda and ordering well-done steaks with ketchup.
Bob Corker (R-Tenn.), the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, told Fox News radio Wednesday that promising an attack and not delivering sends a horrible message. Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Maj.
The mood at the NSC this week was described as grim, with aides fearful over Bolton's plans. "Now, other than pretending that he was upset about stuff President Trump said, the thing that Paul Ryan was most famous for was his deep, sincere concern about America's national debt".
Another option that would allow Trump to contain Mueller would be dismissing deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein, a move he is also considering, CNN reported, citing multiple sources close to discussions.
The meeting, though, seemed to have been arranged quickly.
The material of the paper was based on interviews with several employees of the White house.
- Ataque a Siria no quedará sin respuesta: Rusia
- ¿Es realmente Fantasy Fútbol un juego de habilidades?
- Cholo Simeone, mejor entrenador de 2016
- Lula recibe su primera visita familiar a seis días de su detención
- Football: Man City confirmed as champions as rivals United lose
- El Gobierno pidió "evitar acciones que generen una escalada de tensión"
- Comisión Binacional Fronteriza Ecuador-Colombia se reunirá tras asesinato de periodistas
- Canal de Panamá aplicará sanciones a capitanes de remolcadores
- "El partido justicialista es un partido que todos tratan de detonar" — Godoy
- Factbox - Assad's foreign backers in Syria's war