It's basically your filler event, to tide the fans over until Summerslam kicks off this August.
Finally, after a long time, WWE is back with a pay per view which promotes both Raw and Smackdown Brand, the WWE Backlash 2018. Miz blocked the second one and hit the Skull Crushing Finale for 2. Yes, The Greatest Propaganda Game was only last Friday, but already it's time to wipe the slate clean for yet another major offering from Vince and co., as the dual-branded Backlash swings towards us like those funny blade things they used to have this Sunday from Newark, New Jersey. The contest lasted the better part of a half-hour.
Results: The two kicked each other in the balls at the same time and collapsed. The two started reversing roll-ups again and again until Rollins caught Miz with a curb stomp.
"The A-lister" delivered about 10-minutes worth of damage before climbing to the top rope. Rollins rolled him up for 2 then missed a superkick and Miz connected with a planting DDT for 2. Miz connected with the Skull Crushing Finale for 2. Miz knocked Rollins off the apron and to the floor. The champ went for a top-rope stomp, but missed.
Nia Jax (c) vs. Alexa Bliss For The Raw Women's Championship.
There are two main event-quality matches closing out the evening.
The No Disqualification match between Shinsuke Nakamura and AJ Styles for the WWE Championship was always going to include weapons, but it was the introduction of a chair that appeared to be the biggest downfall for Styles.
- Una vez más, el Papa condenó al aborto en sus oraciones
- Novia se estrella en helicóptero y luego acude a su boda
- Glenda Morejón vicecampeona — Mundial de Marcha
- Gallos Blancos le da las gracias a Luis Fernando Tena
- Asesinan a líder del Partido Encuentro Social en Chihuahua
- No comprarán nuevo avión presidencial
- Hirving Chucky Lozano tiene su lugar en el museo del PSV Eindhoven
- Trump says guns would have put a stop to Paris terror attack
- Tarifas: "El gobierno debería hacerse cargo"
- Murió el empresario de los taxis en Bogotá, Uldarico Peña