United were said to be open to selling Pogba at the turn of the year, with the midfielder's relationship with manager Jose Mourinho reportedly deteriorating.
As the season winds down, it appears as it Pogba is finding the form that United needed at the start of the season.
Pogba returned to Manchester United from Juventus in the summer of 2016, for a then world record fee of £89 million, but hasn't been able to hit the same heights as he did back in Turin.
According to Manchester United's instagram page, Pogba's impressive run of form earned him the "Player of the Month" award for the month of April.
Maxwell has also been charged with ensuring that compatriot Neymar is persuaded to honour his contract and cease pushing for a summer move to Madrid.
Regardless, if Mourinho is, in fact, eager to sell Pogba, a lot of interesting things could occur, including the possibility of yet another record-breaking transfer that involves the France international.
The report claims PSG are "interested" in signing the midfielder, but are aware of any potential financial restrictions and are "exploring the feasibility of a deal".
Manchester United have, publicly at least, insisted Pogba will not be going anywhere this summer.
It is understood PSG have proved most receptive to Raiola's overtures. "He has to respect the dogs".
Pogba said recently he had no problems with Mourinho and added: "I do not think he has either".
Manchester City star Toure issued his backing for Pogba to blossom into a top player.
Following a period in which Pogba was either not selected or substituted out of several matches, he has generally been used in his preferred position on the left side of a midfield three.
"When I saw the reaction of the players I believe that was nothing extraordinary".
Mino Raiola has apparently accepted Pogba has no future at the Premier League club after a difficult return to Manchester.
- Atlas, un robot humanoide que ha aprendido a correr — Vídeo
- Yerry Mina jugaría la próxima temporada en Liverpool
- El jefe de Estado convocó Olivos a los mayores empresarios del país
- Turquía estima incorrecto el retiro de Estados Unidos del pacto nuclear
- Gallos Blancos presentó a Puente Jr: "Prefiero morir de pie"
- AT&T y Novartis, arrepentidos de haber contratado al abogado de Trump
- Descubren inédito asteroide con pistas sobre el origen del sistema solar
- Detienen en Michoacán a jefe de plaza del CJNG
- Familiares del presidente de Guatemala procesados por fraude podrán viajar a Israel
- Kelly dice que mayoría de los indocumentados de EU "no están capacitados"